Directions to NC Division
of Aging and Adult Services from Downtown Raleigh
Taylor Hall, Dorothea Dix Campus
693 Palmer Drive
- South on Dawson Street to Lenoir Street
- Right on Lenoir , two blocks to S. Saunders
- Left on S. Saunders, go through next
intersection at South Street (Capitol Ice Market and Grill on the
far right corner), to next stoplight at Lake Wheeler Road.
- Right on Lake Wheeler and immediately
right on Umstead Drive (into Dorothea Dix campus)
- Umstead Drive curves to the left
- First left onto Cranmer Drive
- Cranmer dead ends into Palmer Drive
- Turn left into Division of Aging and
Adult Services parking lot and park in front of or behind the building
----Taylor Hall, 693 Palmer Drive. We are next to the day care center.
- Come in main entrance on the front of
the building. The receptionistís office is directly inside to the
- If you are going directly to a meeting
room or staff memberís office, there is another entrance on the left
front side of the building. An elevator and stairs are just inside
this entrance. The Division of Aging and Adult Servicesís offices
are on the 2nd and 3rd level of the building.