COUNTY READINESS: Project 1
For Project 1 status regarding the revised implementation and training approach refer to the Project 1 webpage.
The County Readiness Team continues to travel across the state helping counties prepare for successful implementation of NC FAST.
- The Team has initiated preparatory activities with all 100 counties.
- The Team completed kick-off meetings in all 100 counties; a total of 155 different sessions.
- Revised Implementation Approach Summary Quick Reference Guide (09/24/12) (PDF, 158KB)
- List of County Champions (2/11/13) (PDF, 94KB)
- List of County Super Users (04/12/12) (PDF, 120KB)
- Implementation Map for County Phased Rollout (PDF, 143KB)
- FAST Facts - County Readiness , (PDF, 113KB)
- FAST Facts - Data Conversion, (PDF, 102KB)
- FAST Facts - ePASS, (PDF, 217KB)
- FAST Facts - Implementation, (PDF, 272KB)
- FAST Facts - Projects Overview, (PDF, 123KB)
- FAST Facts - Training Approach, (PDF, 142KB)
- County Champion Flyer, (PDF, 63KB)
- Project 1 Information Brochure, Tri-fold, (PDF, 346KB)
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions, (PDF, 135KB)
- Top 10 Changes Affecting All Staff, (PDF, 61KB)