PROJECT 5: Aging and Adult Services
Project 5 has not yet started, and is tentatively planned for July 2015 through June 2017. The order to implement Projects 3, 4 and 5 may be changed as needed.
- Screening, intake and assessment for Adult Protective Services (APS) and general services.
- Facilities and service providers' licensure support.
- Service planning and provision of services.
- Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and general assessments.
- Guardianship services.
- Placement and payment for residential care.
- Adult care home case management.
- Court activities.
- Legacy System replacement: APS, Services Information System (SIS), Daysheets, Disinterested Public Agent Guardians (DPAG), SA In-Home.